The Financial Times has a highly glossy supplement “How to Spend it” which publishes at intervals throughout the year but become short as Christmas approaches.
Not only does this publication – especially if you see the paper version – ooze high values, quality photography to support the advertising of,often, very expensive items. often you would do well to adopt similar values for your presentations and – no doubt your actual designs often needed the quality uplift that might be expected by the discriminating market you are targeting with your distinctive product and interior designs. The online version can be found at: http://www.howtospendit.com .
- Some examples from the current website to give you a better idea of the content and presentation to be expected:A chap who will tailor your Ferrari to your requirements (for, of course, just little more money!)
- Space flight for the masses – well those of us who can afford $200,000 for a few minutes of actual space flight! VSS Enterprise is due for passenger payloads in 2013 and several other competitors may be close behind!
- Bespoke “cabinetry” for your castle (or a little smaller something… (?)arts & crafts movement preferred!
- More arts & craft stuff – but this time interiors
- So, as you can see, something for everyone – and I’ve not even mentioned fashion, graphics of the cheaper “silly street” or “Technopolis” sections!
Engage dream mode and enjoy!